This is my first blog post, and I would like to begin by expressing my gratitude to the authors of the many books from which I have gained valuable insights. Books written by Vello Hubel, Diedra B. Lussow, Robin Landa, Mark Oldach, Francis D.K. Ching, J.D. Hillberry, Margot Schulzke, Rebecca E. Burnett, Bob Baxley, and Kim Goodwin have been my source of knowledge, strength, hope, and inspiration.
Here are some of the books that have helped me through the years.
- Focus on Designing by Vello Hubel & Diedra B. Lussow
- Graphic design solutions by Robin Landa
- Creativity for graphic designers by Mark Oldach
- Design drawing by Francis D.K. Ching
- Drawing realistic textures in pencil by J.D.Hillberry
- A painter’s guide to design and composition by Margot Schulzke
- Technical Communication by Rebecca E. Burnett
- Making the web work by Bob Baxley
- Designing for the Digital Age: How to create human-centered products and services by Kim Goodwin
If you have a list you would like to share, please do so in the comments section.